Andy is learning about nocturnal animals at preschool this week. He has been very interested and has wanted to know as much as possible. Coincidentally, we've had some of our own nocturnal visitors. On Monday morning, I was making my coffee and out of the corner of my eye, saw some movement on our fence. When I looked, all I saw was a long skinny tail. RAT. Kyle went that afternoon to get a rat trap, and that evening we caught this. That white dot is it's beady eye. EWWWWWWW!
We've also had a lot of spiders in our house with the change in weather. It gives me the heebie jeebies to see spiders crawl around me at my desk in the basement and I much prefer seeing them outside. One morning this week, we spent about a half hour watching this spider weave her web. It was really fascinating. Andy had just made a spider web at school, so he was especially excited.
And when I picked him up from preschool he was proudly wearing this raccoon hat. He wanted to wear it all day.



No comments:
Post a Comment