Katie goes to preschool from 9 - 12 on Mondays and Wednesdays and Andy goes from 9 - 1 on those days. After I pick Katie up, we have an hour to spend together. Usually we run an errand or two, but lately it has become our routine to go to the "scone store" (Starbucks). Their petite vanilla bean scones are the kids favorite (they are pretty darn good!) and this pregnancy I have been craving the bacon breakfast sandwiches - so it's a win-win. I don't know if I am becoming more emotional or sentimental with the arrival of baby g #3, but I LOVE this time with Katie. She is in such a fun stage right now. She has a LOT of energy, but she is so fun. We sit and can have full conversations and she is my buddy. I am so thankful for this little time together - just the two of us. It's crazy, but she just seems to be growing up every day.


No comments:
Post a Comment