Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Andy's favorite things...

I was determined to take a little nap last week and Andy was determined to take a nap WITH me.  So we both cuddled in bed and talked about all of his favorite things in the world.  Here's what I remember from his list:

Favorite Color:  Red
Favorite Animal:  Hippopotamus (that was a first)
Favorite Food:  Oatmeal/Waffles for breakfast, nuggies for dinner, salad eggs for lunch
Favorite Cousin:  Miller (sorry other cousins, he really does love you all)
Favorite Friend:  Mom, I don't have any friends (with a scoff).  Lovely.  Although after our conversation, the next day he came home for the first time with a list of his favorite preschool friends without me prompting him (phew!).  Tommy, Jones, and Nash are at the top of his list these days.
Favorite Place to Visit:  Whidbey and Palm Desert (lucky guy!)
Favorite Movie:  Cars (shocking!)
Favorite Car:  Lightening McQueen
Favorite Show:  Bernstein Bears
Favorite Dessert:  Chocolate Footballs and Coins and Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream

No comments: