We were out of town for Valentine's Day this year, so we had to prepare our Valentines about a week early to drop them off at preschool. Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved making Valentines. I fondly remember meeting with my girlfriends and embossing, stamping, cutting, and creating many different Valentines to give out in class. It's high on my list of favorite Holidays. I love having an excuse to be crafty even if I am not very good at it. Here is where Pinterest has consumed me. I love all of the ideas it provides. I love having access to other people's creativity and a step by step guide. So, Andy and I chose one of the ideas off Pinterest to make our Valentines...melting crayons into heart shapes. The downside to Pinterest...every idea looks so simple and "only takes 15 minutes." Well, after you get the supplies, get everything prepped, actually make it, assemble...it's well over 15 minutes. Oh well - we had fun in the process.






No comments:
Post a Comment