Thursday, February 2, 2012

Little Gym

Today was parent participation day at Little Gym.  Andy goes every Thursday and LOVES it.  On a weekly basis, he'll come out mid-class and exclaim, "Mom, I'm having SO much fun today."  It always makes my day.  Today, well, he wasn't so excited to participate.  He wanted to watch with me.  Hmmm.  Well, good thing Katie was there because she had a blast.  Also good thing we are starting classes with her because it looks like she is ready.  I am blown away by how big she looks in these pictures.  She really is starting to get a hang of this walking thing, which I think makes her looks transform from being a "baby" to being a big girl.  Such a fun day today.

The last picture cracks me up.  They played hide-and-seek at the end of class.  Andy chose this secret hiding spot.  Yes, it's in the middle of the room in the wide open.  Silly dude.


1 comment:

Melissa and Charlie said...

Abby loves teacher Ricky (and little gym) so much that as I was reading your blog (without Abby) I almost yelled "That's teacher Ricky!!". Maybe we both love him...