Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Palm Desert - Arroyo Time

We headed down to Palm Desert for 10 days.  Kyle joined us for a long weekend, which was a treat!  We had great weather and it was so nice to see some sunshine.  I loved being able to walk outside without having to bundle up, go swimming with the kids, enjoy cousin time and spend some quality time with Ka and Bapa.  I took quite a few pictures - fun to capture what the kids are doing and compare from year to year.  We were lucky to spend the first half of our trip with the Warme family and overlap the last bit with the Lentz family.

We spent most afternoons in the arroyo outside my parent's house.  It's a great spot for hitting golf balls, playing tag, and burning off any leftover energy.  Andy decided that he was going to ride his bike down the grassy hills and encouraged Miller "that it won't hurt, I'll catch you."  Since there was no stopping their efforts, we made it a family activity.  It was hilarious - I laugh looking at the pictures now.  Kids are so brave! 

No comments: