Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

We packed up and headed up to Whidbey for Thanksgiving.  We picked up my parents at the airport and headed up.  Bets and Mol prepped and cooked everything, which was so great.  We were able to arrive and eat : )  It was HUGE to be able to not even think about much at all except for packing up the kids and heading up.  Dinner was really yummy and it was fun to continue a tradition that we used to have growing up.  I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving or the day after (devastating Apple Cup loss), but I did pull out the camera on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day and a great day for a beach walk.  We also had the kids make Christmas trees from cones.  They were meant for decoration, but the kids decided to eat them instead.  The Lentz family already headed home, so I only got a few pictures from my phone with them.  It was a fun weekend and great to have some new scenery after hibernating for two weeks!

Katie busy reading on our way up

Decorating
 
Beach time!
 

1 comment:

Brianne Christopher said...

congrats Annie and Kyle. Abi looks beautiful. I hope everything is settling down and you are figuring out life with 3 kids. Your family is adorable. XOXO Brianne