Monday, November 5, 2012

Katie Girl

Many people have asked if the kids are ready/know what to expect with a little sister.  Andy gets it more than Katie does.  Katie...all I can say is that I think it will be good for her.  Katie loves attention, and likes to demand attention these days.  I love that little girl and all of her fiestiness.  I also have been trying to have Katie (and Andy) moments with each of them before baby comes.  Today Katie and I went to Starbucks for a scone date.  She just seems so grown up these days.  Thought I would post some phone photos of Katie lately.  She is so full of spunk and energy - and I love it! 

Posing after Kyle took her piggies out
 
Getting stuck in Kyle's office chair.  He had to take the screws out to get her out.
 
My purple girl at Starbucks getting scones
 

No comments: