I don't know if Andy is picking things up from preschool, just growing up and learning to piece sayings together, or just silly. Maybe all of the above. Here are a few quotes from Andy this past week:
1) I was helping Katie pick out a book to read at night. Andy grabbed a book and said, "try this one on for size."
2) We were driving home from preschool and were talking about Andy's and Katie's day. We were talking about hitting and celebrating that neither Katie nor Andy hit someone at preschool that day (yes, celebrating) and Andy interrupts me and says, "Speaking of hitting, looks like we're home."
3) I was bathing the kids in the hot tub and it was Andy's turn to get his buns washed. He stood up and then sat down quickly. I asked him, "Andy what's wrong?" Andy replied, "nothing." I asked, "then why did you sit down so quickly?" Andy responded, "I don't know." I pressed, "Andy are you uncomfortable with me washing your buns and your penis?" Andy responded, "No mommy, it feels oh so good." And he continued to play with his boats like it was no big deal. Awkward mommy moment #1.
No comments:
Post a Comment