Sunday, January 27, 2013

Early Valentine's Day Celebration

Since Monday was a holiday, we decided to get all of the cousins together for a playdate.  Since we don't get to see each other as often during the winter, and we like to celebrate the holidays by making cookies, we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day early.  Betsy had decorations and crafts all set for the kids and I brought up the food fixings.  We made heart shaped pizzas, made heart shaped cookies, and painted.  I know the kids had a blast as they were very tired at the end of the day...and so was I.  We feel pretty darn lucky to have our cousins so close in age.  Thanks for a fun and crazy day, Bets!

The Little Kids' Creations (Nick, Andy, Miller, and Katie)

Katie's Pizza 

The "little" boys
The "Big" kids doing some shirtless crafting
 Cookie time!

Katie focused on eating the frosting (Abi in the background)
 Happy dude

 Finished art projects - up for display.  Aren't they cute?!?

No comments: