Sunday, January 27, 2013

Abi at 11 Weeks and my day in a nutshell

Abi continues to grow and is more expressive by the day.  One thing I have noticed with documenting is that I don't have time to use my good camera.  Thank goodness for my phone's ability to take a decent picture.  Sorry Abi, the quality may not be as good, but at least I'm documenting!  These days I am thankful for our swing that is Abi's happy place, tinted windows in the Suburban so I can feed her in the preschool parking lot, and that she only wakes up once at night.  She is thriving, healthy, and a happy and mellow girl. And each night I literally fall into bed in exhaustion.  

My day in a nutshell:  Hear Abi cry, get coffee, feed Abi, talk to Katie through her monitor that I will be up to get her in a second.  Change Abi.  Get "special chocolate milk" ready for kids, turn on burner for Andy's oatmeal, get Katie, change Katie, fix Andy's oatmeal, start Katie's toast, Abi to swing, Andy and Katie eating breakfast with a cartoon on, 2 minutes to myself to get ready for the day, Katie and Andy in preschool clothes, Abi in car seat, lunches packed, do katie's hair, pump, kids, backpacks, coats, snacks to car, all three kids in car, all three kids out of the car, drop Andy off at school, Katie and Abi back in car, Katie and Abi out of the car, drop Katie off at school, Abi back in car, head home, workout/dishes/laundry/put toys away/shower/email/grocery shop/maybe go to the bathroom, get Abi in the car, get Abi out of the car, pick up Katie from preschool, get Katie and Abi in the car, drive to Andy's preschool, feed Abi in back of car, get Abi and Katie out of the car, pick up Andy, get Andy, Katie and Abi back in the car, drive home.  And it's only 1pm!  Repeat...

Here are a few of Abi at 10 1/2 - 11 Weeks

 
 

No comments: