Finally, I took some time to take pictures of Abi. At 8 weeks, she has entered a new phase and is starting to be responsive. It is so rewarding to get feedback after 2 months of constant feeding, changing diapers, and changing clothes. We are having a hard time telling who in the family she looks like - as of now she is a good combo. She is a good baby - and doesn't fuss unless she's hungry or just uncomfortable. Our biggest concern with her is her weight gain as she's still pretty little. She isn't on much of a schedule, except for eating around every 3 hours. She loves her binky, bouncy chair and swing.
I am writing this when she is 10 weeks old. Last night she slept from 10:30pm to 7:30am and I just had to document it because I feel like a new person today : ) I did have to check on her a couple of times to make sure she was still alive...but she did it! I won't jinx myself by saying we're on a new sleeping trend, but I will take what I can get.






No comments:
Post a Comment