I haven't taken my camera out to capture my own family, but have trying to grab shots by phone to capture what we've been doing the past two weeks.
We've tried take advantage of the sunny (but COLD) days by heading to the park. I love how these two are such buddies these days
Katie wanted to be in the "big girl" swing, but Andy still prefers the baby swing. He could care less.
We celebrated miss Charlotte Johnson's 1st Birthday. Nope, I didn't get any photos at the party...ugh, but I did get one of Katie enjoying the fun party favor stickers.
We kind of forgot to celebrate Valentine's Day as a family. So, instead we decided to celebrate a "daddy day" and surprise Kyle one night with love and gifts and a yummy dinner.
My perspective of Abi these days...attached to the boob.
Happy girl!
I hosted our monthly bunco party. I should have taken more of the group, but got this one with Auntie Beks. Abi decided to join the big girls.
Laughing away!
We visited Mum one week after her 91st birthday.
The oldest and youngest members of the Campbell Clan.
We took full advantage of this mosaic art. Andy worked on them ALL AFTERNOON. Thank you Betsy for the suggestion.
And still in his pajamas when daddy got home from work. It was jammy day at preschool, but we are in our jammies a lot these days.
Katie went poop in the potty (after I told her I would throw her a poo poo party if she did). She is so proud. Later that night, she proclaimed that her big girl undies were not comfy and she preferred her diaper. Today she looked at me straight in the eye, while she was pooping, and said, "I'm NOT going in the potty." As I predicted, she's on HER timeline.
And when I asked if she wanted to put on her big girl undies, she replied, "No mommy, I do it!"
And boy was she excited...until she peed her pants and it ran all the way to her boots. "Mommy, I have pee pee in my BOOTS." Well, I guess it's a start. At least she tells me now when she's going...she just firmly prefers to go in her diaper.
Excited for their chocolate chip cookies at the poo poo party.
Abi in the bumbo for the first extended period fo time. Her cheeks are looking a little fuller, don't you think?
Katie hard at work at Coop. She was working the drill - and was quite proud of her skills.
Playing hide-and-seek with buddy Sylvie
Dadd and his kiddos. These two LOVE their daddy...and he is so good with them.
I had to take this picture because this is Katie's baby doll. Katie likes to put it in different places around the house that Abi normally would be (swing, bumbo, in my bed, etc.). Often time's I panic because I think it's the real Abi. Not too different looking...but loving the real baby Abi's rosey cheeks.
This is not an uncommon scene to walk in on.
Buddies working on a project together. This time it's re-doing our basement flooring. Love that Andy wants to wear his glasses just like daddy.
And last but not least, we celebrated miss Saylor's first birthday on St. Parick's Day. It was so fun to see all of these kiddos together. On the top row from left to right - Betty Edmonds, The Graebner 3, Lauren Rose. On bottom row from left to right - Charlotte Johnson, Edie Daniels, Saylor Sievers, and Jasper Lacy



























No comments:
Post a Comment