Many people ask how Andy and Katie are with baby Abi. They have been really good siblings and whenever they walk into a room and she's not in my arms they ask, "where's baby Abi?" "Can I give her a kiss?" or they talk to her in a high pitched voice. My favorite times are when Andy talks to Abi about what to expect when she gets bigger. For example, that Abi will only be able to play with certain cars of his. Today, I told Andy that Abi was going to the doctor to get her check up. While I was driving Andy to preschool he was talking to her about being brave getting her shots and that she'll probably get a cool band aid to make her feel better. It's so sweet to see him love on her so much. He also always wants to hold her. Here's a quick pick of him holding her. I loved the expression I captured on Abi's face. It's like...mom, are you crazy???

No comments:
Post a Comment