Monday, April 4, 2011

New Day

Sometimes I will leave the TV on in the background during the day - usually on channel 5.  At 11AM, New Day Northwest comes on and the introduction song is super annoying.  The introduction also has a picture of a ferry boat and the space needle - so Andy LOVES this show's  introduction.  He yells - NEW DAY!  Kind of sad...but funny at the same time.  Last week I attended my Mama's with Cameras group and one of my favorite photographers, Me Ra Koh, was the guest speaker.  I attended Me Ra's workshop right after I was pregnant with Katie and Me Ra really inspires me with her story.  She's currently on the Nate Berkus show as the featured photographer.  After the mama's meeting, she was asking for baby models to be on the New Day show that Thursday.  So I signed up and we were on the show.  It was fun to see how the show works and to have a morning with just Katie.  Check it out - Katie did great!  Kyle and Andy watched it at home and Andy was SUPER excited to see his mom on New Day - it was cute to see him explain it to me when we got home.

2 comments:

Angela Treleven Persich said...

Adorable photo and nice compliment from Margaret Larson!

Shannon said...

so fun Annie! I saw her on the Nate show when she was on. What a fun experience!