Yep, that's Kristin's name in our family. Kristin has given all of her friends "puss" names - in the cat way - and we have continued on with the tradition with our kids. I really dislike cats...okay, that is putting it nicely. I am extremely allergic to them and I just really don't see anything positive about cats. So, to Andy, Kristin is auntie puss. We celebrated Kristin's birthday with our two families on Friday at our favorite restaurant, Varlamos, and with our girlfriends at the Queen Mary Tea House on Saturday morning. Love you auntie puss!! Loved seeing our boys interact : )
They just love to give kisses - great blackmail for later in life
Getting into the cupcakes
Katie saying hello
Love this boy!
What? Something on my hand?
Birthday girl and Max
Entertainment at Varlamos for the evening
Queen Bee
Friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment