I was lucky to get down to the sunshine for the first 10 days in March. I don't know what it is - but this winter I really have been bummed out by the weather. It seems to be extra gloomy and dark. Getting down to Palm Desert for 10 days with the kids was just what the doctor ordered. The weather was beautiful and warm and we played hard every day. Both kids were fighting colds, but it didn't slow us down too much. We went for our morning walk, headed to the pool (Katie's first time in the pool!), afternoon naps, and evening golf. Unfortunately, Kyle couldn't join us, but I was lucky to have my mom helping the whole week and we had some great mom-daughter time. We also were lucky to have a last-minute surprise and have my dad with us for four days! Andy and Bapa had some good bonding time swimming, golfing, and reading books. Thanks mom and dad for really great time away. I am not so happy to be back in rainy, windy Seattle.
Pool time with Bapa
Katie and Ka
Katie's first time swimming - think she is having fun?!?
Life is tough : )
Golf cart and popcorn
Walking with Katie-girl













No comments:
Post a Comment