Congrats Kyle, Annie and Andy! She is precious and beautiful. I've been thinking of you guys a lot and wondering when I would see this announcement.
She is precious, Annie & Kyle! Congratulations :) We are so happy for you. Miss Katie sure looks a lot like her big brother Andy..
What a sweetheart!! Congratulations and enjoy - you will be amazed at the difference between the boy & the girl. Hope to see you all at the STC (if the sun ever comes out!) this summer! xoxo
Oh she is gorgeous and looks like a Campbell/Graebner. Can't wait to hold her! Congrats!
Awe, she is truly just the sweetest thing! Thinking of you and loving you, Graebs!!
beautiful annie. congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats Kyle, Annie and Andy! She is precious and beautiful. I've been thinking of you guys a lot and wondering when I would see this announcement.
She is precious, Annie & Kyle! Congratulations :) We are so happy for you. Miss Katie sure looks a lot like her big brother Andy..
What a sweetheart!! Congratulations and enjoy - you will be amazed at the difference between the boy & the girl. Hope to see you all at the STC (if the sun ever comes out!) this summer! xoxo
Oh she is gorgeous and looks like a Campbell/Graebner. Can't wait to hold her! Congrats!
Awe, she is truly just the sweetest thing! Thinking of you and loving you, Graebs!!
beautiful annie. congratulations!
Post a Comment