Andy has loved participating in Lil Pirates so far. As soon as he gets his speedo shorts on - he is rearing to go. He loves wearing his goggles well before practice starts. It's pretty darn cute to see him in his little speedo, but mostly fun to see him as excited as he is about being a part of the team. He's not quite able to swim on his own across the pool and gets some help from the coaches, but he still gets excited to go every day we have practice.
Kyle was able to join us at this practice. When Kyle shows up Andy and Katie fight over who gets to go home with him. They literally cry when they lose and "have to go home with mommy." I had to calm Andy down from hyperventilating when he "lost." So, I decided to show him who was fun ride home with. We stopped off at the Madison Park Bakery and picked out frosted cookies. This is a memory I cherish from when I was about his age. It pays to go with mommy!


No comments:
Post a Comment