Saturday, June 29, 2013

Abi's and Vik's Wedding Weekend

Carleigh and I had the best weekend away at Tahoe celebrating Abi and Vik.  It was just us mamas without our husbands and kids, so it felt like an extravagant spa weekend away.  It was wonderful to celebrate Abi and Vik - and to get to know Vik.  They are so sweet together and just complete one another.  Carleigh and I took full advantage of time to ourselves - including reading by the pool, a long run for me, and wine and lunch served to us as we soaked up the peaceful and beautiful surroundings.  I was honored to be a part of the ceremony and I danced harder than I've danced in awhile.  It was a great weekend!

On our way to the Indian ceremony with our Bindis on
 Not a bad spot for a morning run
 Ahhhh
 My date, Car, and the best cookies I may have ever had.

No comments: