Saturday, May 18, 2013

Spring at the Coop

I took some pictures of Katie's Coop class this spring.  Katie has loved her Coop class - and so have I.  It has been a blur as I feel like I have had new mom brain all year.  We have a great class and I look forward to keeping in touch with the moms and kids in the future.  I really will miss the Coop environment next year, but look forward to returning with Abi the following year!

Katie has changed from being a determined girl who won't let anything or anyone get in her way...to being a determined girl, who picks her battles.  If it's a big deal, Katie will be up front and put another classmate in his or her place.  If it's not a big deal, Katie will let things roll off her back.  She's also good at letting me know when she needs mommy time or needs her space.  I wish I could learn a thing or two from her!


No comments: