Thursday, August 23, 2012

Phone Dump from Vacation - Part I

I reached for my phone over my camera most of the week.  I guess I needed a vacation from pulling my big camera out.

Time on the Beach
In this photo, Katie was singing row, row, row your boat...all by herself.  It was pretty cute to watch.
Callie got a life-sized Justin Bieber figure for her birthday.  Betsy and I thought we were hilarious by putting him in our parent's bed. 
Birthday Boy eating his favorite banana/chocolate pancakes
Playing with the rocket and launcher given by Aunt Galen and Uncle Bruce.  You think he is excited?!?  Such a great gift!
Swimming!
We thought Katie might be ready to be potty trained.  Once again, we were reminded that she will be doing things on HER time. Not ready. 
No big deal, ready books naked
And Katie's "cheese" face when she sees the camera











 
 
 

No comments: