Monday, July 30, 2012

New Bedrooms!

I officially am in nesting mode.  This past week was spent going through clothes, organizing the upstairs, and switching bedrooms.  Andy was very excited to sleep in his new bedroom.  I didn't sleep much as he kept yelling downstairs at all of his new discoveries...every car that drove by, new sounds, etc.  Such a big boy!  We didn't have Katie sleep in her new big girl bed yet as we are going to transition one at a time, and I am holding on to her being contained in a crib as long as I can.  She already is going into her bedroom and opening the drawers and dumping her clothes on the ground...something Andy did as well.  One of the things that gets me the most as a mom...spending time washing, folding, and putting clothes away...to have it all undone in about 2 minutes.  Regardless, she looks pretty excited to be in her big girl room.

Andy's theme is a beachy them...bookshelf made from wood from the beaches on Whidbey and an old oar from the Livingston.

Katie's theme is...Purple.  For some reason, that has been her color from birth.
"Mom, stop taking pictures...I want to play!"

No comments: