Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Zoo - Round II

Last week we headed back to the zoo on a sunny day.  I was shocked how much more crowded it was on a sunny day...maybe we'll be heading to the zoo for rainy days only.  These days we've had quite a few of the rainy days - ugh.

Being at the zoo with Maggie is an experience all in itself.  She knows more about animals than I think I ever will and adores dinosaurs.  ADORES them.  I tortured my kids and took them through the dino exhibit again just so I could see Maggie's first experience.  Katie started screaming when we started down the pathway and Andy was trying so hard to be brave in front of his cousins.  Maybe the third time's the charm?

We had a fun day and it's amazing how much fun the zoo is through the eyes of a child.



No comments: