Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whidbey Weekend

Last weekend, my sisters and I headed up to Whidbey...without the kids.  Yep, just us girls (and dad next door).  We enjoyed some time without the chaos of 8 little ones running around.  On Saturday the kids (and husbands) came up and we enjoyed some time outside and even went swimming!  Hey, when it breaks 65 degrees in Seattle, you have to take advantage.  We had some brave little ones who took the first plunge in the sound for the season.  Looking forward to summer...if it ever arrives!



So nice that the kids got excited when we told them to run to the very end of the beach and back...the simple things : )

Too tempting not to go in the water...even in their clothes.
But who needs clothes?  First Andy...
Then Miller...
And Masin decided to get her suit on and...
take a plunge, in the sound.
I was very impressed, she was rightfully proud.
Thank goodness for hot tubs with Bapa

Boat time with daddy
Meanwhile, Katie eating back at the house.  I swear she would be happy eating all day long. 


No comments: