We went up to Whidbey to spend the Mothers' Day weekend. We didn't actually celebrate anyone formally - but enjoyed a weekend of deep cleaning. Kyle and I feel as though we have been going non-stop over the past 4 years. From one baby to the next, we have been in a state of transition constantly. It was nice to be able to clean, organize, and get the house ready for the summer. I have to say though, I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else on Mothers' Day. It's my favorite place in the world, and I was able to be there with the two miracles that allow me to celebrate the day AND be there with my own incredible mom AND extend the holiday and celebrate with Kyle's mom over a wonderful dinner. No complaints here!
It was not warm, in fact, it was COLD. My dad and Kyle brought our raft around in the sound...and had to thaw out in the hot tub. Andy, of course, had to join in on the fun.
We had a fire crackling in the fireplace and Bapa read books to the kids.
My beautiful mama! Sporting the lovely protective glasses.
Andy helping out










No comments:
Post a Comment