I have been a horrible blogger. This month has been filled with ups and downs and everything in between. At some point I will catch up, but for now, I will start with what is going on this week. Okay, I will start with last night. Andy fell down the stairs. It's the worst sound. Sadly, it's happened a couple of times - but I guess that's pretty good considering he goes up and down the stairs many times all day long. Last night he decided to either ride, follow, or throw his bumble bee scooter down the stairs. Ultimately, he followed his bee down the stairs. Normally Andy cries for about 10 seconds and then gets distracted and brushes things off. Last night he just kept crying and then ASKED to go to bed. I knew something was wrong. We poked and prodded - and finally tried to get him to walk. He wouldn't walk. After a call to our pediatrician - we headed to Children's. We are so thankful to have them in our neck of the woods. They were AWESOME. We spent 5 hours there and Andy was a trooper. He had two rounds of x-rays and a lot of observation. Nothing conclusive, but a guess that he sprained his ankle. Poor guy. We spent the day today watching shows and laying low. He has been so sweet and patient and has milked a lot of sweets out of his mommy. He is in a lot of pain still, but we are hoping he feels better soon.
Andy back home with his boot on
So sad - with cherry popsicle stained lips
Today, enjoying lunch in bed



1 comment:
Oh boy Andy...boots are no fun that is for sure, Aunt Court has been in the boot a number of times so I feel for you! So glad you are okay and such a brave boy! Hugs and kisses - Court
Post a Comment