Katie and I spent the day today at Children's while Andy and Kyle stayed home and took down Christmas. When Andy woke up, I asked him if he thought he was naughty or nice this year, and Andy promptly responded - "naughty." Santa thought differently : )
Katie has been battling a little cough. The past 24 - 48 hours she has been wheezing - so with a trip to California planned for tomorrow, we thought we should get her checked out. After we checked in at Children's - Katie was given her score of 7. That's with a 0 being healthy, 10 being admitted to the ICU. I started to panic. It's amazing how helpless you feel with your 6 month old baby struggling to breathe. We were told to wait to hear if we were going to stay the night or if we should go home to keep a "close eye" on her. So here we are, at home, keeping a "close eye" on her. That means one thing - a worried mom.
We have been to Children's 4 times this month - twice for Andy and twice for Katie. It's not how I imagined spending Christmas 2010, but all in all, I am thankful to be home keeping a close eye on my kiddos.
Merry Christmas
Pretty happy - and pretty cute in her hospital gown
Poor little girl!


1 comment:
I hope Katie is feeling better! We had Taylor in the hospital yesterday for a cough as well. I have the same pic of her with the mask on, but she doesn't have a cute gown like Katie does. Thinking of you. xoxo
Post a Comment