Yep - you read that right. I am about one Holiday behind on this thing. Oh well, better late than never! We had a great time in Palm Desert with the Warme family and Ka and Bapa. We missed the snow storm at home, and although it was "cool temperatures" for the Desert, we enjoyed the reprieve from Seattle. We had a daily routine of morning walks, afternoon pool time, naps, and dinner to accompany our wine : ) It was a great trip and we feel so fortunate to have the Desert as an escape!
I giggle every time I look at this picture. These boys sure do love their swings!
While the big kids were playing...Katie slept away
First date night since Katie was born - WAY overdue
Getting ready for pool time
Family picture time
Turkey Dinner
What happens when you leave two little boys to wander...
Playing in the arroyo





















2 comments:
Loved all the new pictures - and your new Family shot. Merry Christmas to all of you...Andy is going to have fun this year & Katie is beautiful. Enjoy!
Love the new family pic. Such a beautiful family! xoxo
Post a Comment