Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Robbie!

Robbie's 6th birthday was at Sky High (trampoline jumping).  We almost didn't make it as Andy got his first ear infection and Katie missed naps due to taking Andy to the doctor.  BUT, Andy was a trooper and didn't let a silly old ear infection stop him from enjoying his cousins party (that he had been looking forward to ALL week).  So we went - Andy had a blast, Katie was a mess.  I was hoping to get a few pictures of them jumping, but I'm happy that I took any at all.  Happy birthday Robbie Dobbs.  We love you!

Birthday Boy!
I had to include this expression of May.  She was saying, "NI NI, LOOK, (gasp!) Katie's WALKING!"  I think Betsy is going to be seeing this look a lot in the teenage years : )
The three Amigos
Ahhh, Miller
An ear infection won't stop this guy from enjoy a good party!

No comments: