Last weekend we went to the Carpinito Brothers U-Pick Pumpkin Patch and had a blast! It was fun to see my friend Misty and their set-up is pretty incredible. Andy had a blast picking out his carrot (yes, he gets confused about the orange and green) and I'm not sure if Andy or Kyle had more fun in the corn maze. I still am dreaming about the hot roasted corn - and the fresh veggies were SO good. We'll be back! Andy, of course, picked out two BIG pumpkins and struggled to walk in his rain boots. He doesn't look very happy in a lot of the pictures - but he was too excited and busy looking for pumpkins and at all of the scenery to stop for pictures. I don't blame him : )
Searching for Andy's pumpkin
Found it!
Looking for daddy's approval
Checking out the veggies
Happy to get his boots off : )
He looks so tiny!
Come on mom!
















No comments:
Post a Comment