Saturday, October 23, 2010

Co-op

This is our second year with Andy at the Magnolia Co-op.  Andy is on the young end of his class, since his birthday is right before the cut-off.  I don't know who has more fun, Andy or me.  I love the moms who I have met and gotten to know better and I love getting to know Andy's buddies and have them know me.  This year, I get to drop Andy and Katie off and have two whole hours to myself.  It's amazing how much you can get done in two hours without kids : )  I took pictures of the kids on the first day of class (way back in September) and never posted them.  Since we're in our second year - the kids have snack, which is hard enough in our own house!  It has been so much fun watching Andy learn from his friends and hear stories about him when I am not in class.

We love Teacher Gina
Waiting for his turn

Feeling pretty special that he gets a big boy cup
YUM

No comments: