Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Siblings

I haven't thought of Andy and Katie as siblings - until yesterday.  I have thought of them as Andy, our son, and Katie, our daughter.  They really haven't interacted much yet - besides Andy trying to smother Katie with kisses or petting her like a dog.  Yesterday we were all sitting in bed and Andy was in a silly mood.  So - I brought out the camera.  Andy started holding Katie - was looking at her like a person - and she was looking back!  It was so much fun to see them kind-of interact.  It made me think about them as buddies growing up together.  As I was "staging" them to get a picture together, Katie fell over, and I said timber! Big mistake...Andy then proceeded to push Katie over and yell TIMBER and then giggle.  Our playtime on the bed was over - but I am sure I will see a lot more of THAT down the road.  I had to include some pictures of them being silly together. 

This is how it all started - a simple harmless kiss
Then I set Katie on Andy's lap
Andy's so sweet, but definitely has a death grip on his sister
Giving her kisses
Back on the lap...poor Katie
Kisses are better
TIMBER!
Katie doesn't look so happy
So sweet
Both looking...
Then a foot in the lens
Yep Andy - you're so silly (Katie looks annoyed)
Katie's done - and sticking her tongue out at me

1 comment:

Shannon said...

so sweet annie! it's such a joy to see siblings together, i love it!