Sunday, December 13, 2009

First Hair Cut

We finally went to get Andy his first "real" hair cut at Dooz on Mercer Island. I have cut it a couple of times, but in the process, I have created some nice chunks in his hair. Although his hair doesn't look much different after the haircut, it was nice to get his "mullet" cleaned up. Andy was NOT a happy camper. From the second we put him in the chair he was a very grumpy boy. Kyle and I just had to laugh - but Andy was not enjoying his first hair cut.

Kyle getting Andy settled into the chair...the lower lip is coming out
This looks like torture!
The chair didn't last long, Kyle had to hold Andy to get him to stop squirming
Trying to avoid the hair cut lady as much as possible by burrowing into Kyle
MOM! Stop taking pictures and SAVE ME
Almost done, one last chunk to cut...
Kyle having to lock him down to get that last piece....phew!

No comments: