Tuesday, December 15, 2009

baby g...NUMBER 2!

That's right, Andy is going to be a big brother in 2010! We had our 12 week ultrasound today, and everything looks good. It has been quite a challenge to keep this pregnancy a secret as I look as though I am about 5 months pregnant. I guess my body knows what to do...well, at least that is what I keep telling myself : ) I started showing pretty significantly at about 6 weeks and this pregnancy has been quite different than Andy's. I have been throwing up and pretty nauseous most of the time (I even had to pull over on the California freeway, on my way to work, with co-workers, to throw up, yikes!). The rest is the same...tired, needing naps...but a little more challenging with a 16 month old to chase around! Our current due date is June 27th, 2010. So much to look forward to and high hopes for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy. I think Andy is in for quite a shock - so we'll be easing him into the idea of having someone to share the attention with (he already has pushed Henry out the door!).

6 comments:

Jodie Wise said...

So exciting! Andy will make a great big brother! Congrats

Misty Carpinito said...

So excited for you three and that the ultrasound was perfecto! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers and can't wait to meet baby #2! XOXO

The Johnsons said...

Congrats Kyle, Annie and Andy!! What exciting news!

cjohnson27 said...

Yahooooooo! SO excited the cat's officially out of the bag and your ultrasounds went well!

Can't wait to meet Andy's lil' sis or bro!

LOVE YOU!

Bec's Pics said...

We are so thrilled for you, Kyle and Andy! Congrats! Howard and Becky

The Kiefer Crew said...

Congratulations Annie! I hope you're feeling better soon.