I got home last night and felt pretty great. I didn't bring my camera with me to capture my day, but it was a fun day. Don't get me wrong - we have had our ups and downs this week - as we do every week...but yesterday was a thumbs up : )
I started off meeting Betsy, her three kids, and my mom at Greenlake. We walked the lake (two double strollers!) and then headed to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in about 10 years, so it was a treat for me (Andy just giggled at things). It was so fun watching Maggie and Masin get excited over the penguins, the gorillas, and all of the other animals. After the zoo - we headed off to Fremont and had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants - Norms. We went home - took naps - and I met my sisters and mom at Medina Park. We had a women come help us with strength training exercises we can do while at home. I have learned - squeezing in a couple of lunges, a couple of push-ups, maybe even some sit-ups while Andy is drinking his bottle is the best I can do these days! It was good to get some ideas for variety...but boy am I sore this morning!
To end the day, I met up with my girlfriends at Cupcake Royale and celebrated friendship while eating yummy cupcakes!
Then...I was able to come home to my boys - Kyle, Andy, and Henry!
So, not to be cheesy, but I am so blessed for my family, friends, and health. So, as my nieces would say, yesterday was filled with a lot of thumbs up!
I started off meeting Betsy, her three kids, and my mom at Greenlake. We walked the lake (two double strollers!) and then headed to the zoo. I haven't been to the zoo in about 10 years, so it was a treat for me (Andy just giggled at things). It was so fun watching Maggie and Masin get excited over the penguins, the gorillas, and all of the other animals. After the zoo - we headed off to Fremont and had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants - Norms. We went home - took naps - and I met my sisters and mom at Medina Park. We had a women come help us with strength training exercises we can do while at home. I have learned - squeezing in a couple of lunges, a couple of push-ups, maybe even some sit-ups while Andy is drinking his bottle is the best I can do these days! It was good to get some ideas for variety...but boy am I sore this morning!
To end the day, I met up with my girlfriends at Cupcake Royale and celebrated friendship while eating yummy cupcakes!
Then...I was able to come home to my boys - Kyle, Andy, and Henry!
So, not to be cheesy, but I am so blessed for my family, friends, and health. So, as my nieces would say, yesterday was filled with a lot of thumbs up!
1 comment:
I give this post two thumbs up as well...especially the part about cupcakes and girlfriends. Xoxo.
Post a Comment