Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers' Day

We celebrated Kyle's first official Fathers' Day up on Whidbey. The Campbell Clan was up there as well - and we celebrated with my dad and GP (Connie and Alden were on their way to Hawaii - lucky!).
Dad - thank you for being such a constant in my life. You have been a mentor, supporter, and friend - and I love all of the memories we have together. It is so fun to see you in your role as Bapa - Andy is so lucky to have you!

Alden - thank you for loving Andy so much. We are blessed to have you living so close and always willing to drop anything to help out. I know regardless of how many times Andy spits up on you or poops on you...you always will see him as "perfect".

Kyle is such a good dad in so many ways. He lights up my world by the way he is with Andy - and the way Andy beams when Kyle walks in the room. We truly are a team, and he is such a hands-on dad. I never could have imagined that being parents would be so rewarding, but I didn't even know to expect how much more I would fall in love with Kyle seeing him in his role as a father. Thanks Kyle - for being my partner and such a good daddy!

No comments: