I had my first day with Andy-man in awhile. We decided that morning that we should have a date and go over his school blog together. Kyle picked him up from school and he asked, "Why are you here, dad? I have a date with mommy today!" His excitement reminded me of why I love our dates together. Although they are short, it's rare for us to have one-on-one time and I love it. He tends to open his mind and tell stories that I wouldn't hear otherwise. While we were looking on his school blog, Andy thought it would be funny to do some "Selfies". Silly guy!
I love how much Andy has matured over the past 4 months of school. He loves school, loves learning, and is getting quite good at reading. He is interested and curious - and loves learning about science, math, and really any subject that involves sitting down and researching or reading. He still craves his "work" time to play by himself or with Katie at home, but is wanting to learn more about soccer and football and is getting pretty good and plays them every day at recess. I am proud of his confidence and curiosity
.





No comments:
Post a Comment