I decided that I need to post more "every day" type events in my blog. Since these posts go into a book, it's the every day stuff that is easy to forget and that is fun to look back on.
Meals with Andy and Katie couldn't be more opposite. Andy resists sitting down for a meal, is a picky eater, and likes to "play" with his food instead of eating it. Katie "grunts" for her food, shovels with both hands, and will try anything that is placed in front of her. These extremes make for an entertaining and sometimes tiring meal time. These pictures are from one of those times when we were eating lunch so I grabbed my camera to document.
Hey Mom, look...I made a birthday cake!
Meanwhile, Katie already finished her food and is playing pick-a-boo
Hey Mom, look, my carrots are airplanes!






No comments:
Post a Comment