During potty training, Andy likes to have some space when he poops. He usually says, "give me some space," or "privacy please". I don't blame him! From potty training, Andy has picked up on understanding what it means to have some time to himself. If he gets annoyed or is busy playing with cars when it's time for lunch or we are heading out the door and he doesn't want to join us, he'll say, no, I want space - aka - leave me alone. Funny to hear an almost 3 year old asking for "space".
Kyle and I were driving home from Whidbey on Sunday and one of our friends, Mr. Cheetah (Mr. Ault) came by and offered us some brownies. Andy, like his mom, never refuses a treat. So, we were continuing our family conversation while Andy was eating his brownie. He was REALLY enjoying it and savoring every bite. After about a minute of me trying to talk with him - he turned to me and said, "give me some space, I'm eating chocolate!" Kyle and I couldn't stop laughing. Really?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment