Hooray! Kristin and Max had their baby - Tyler Maxwell Rose! He is adorable and Max and Kristin are naturals. We made a visit and introduced Andy to his new buddy. I can't wait for them to grow up together. Nice work KP and Max! We love you!
Auntie Ali with Ty

I can just picture it, many years down the road...see boys, you have known each other since birth. Your moms go way back : ) Yes, Andy is pulling on my hair. We had to distract him from poking at Ty's eyes!

Nice work dad!

GLOWING mom!

New parents!

I love this series...Ty and Andy. First, Andy not so sure. I think Ty is blinded by my flash - sorry buddy!

Ty, being so cooperative, Andy looking a little mad.

Ty, again, so innocent, Andy looks like he is half smiling, half yelling : )

Night, night 'lil Rose bud!

No comments:
Post a Comment