Baby Warme #3 - Miller Adams Warme - entered the world on Thursday, April 9th. We are so excited to have cousin #6 on the Campbell side! Since Betsy was on bed-rest, Andy and I were at the Warme's when Betsy's contractions started, so we witnessed the start and were able to take care of Maggie and Masin as Betsy and Brendon went to the hospital. So exciting to be a part of such a special time in their lives! I can't wait to hold little Miller - he is such a cutie!
Contractions started...but Betsy was in denial that she was in labor. I told her to pose for her last picture before Miller was born. Good thing you listened to your sister Bets : )
Miller Adams Warme 
The next day at the hospital
Little guy not even one day old...getting extra oxygen
No comments:
Post a Comment