Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day the way we love to celebrate. We picked up our favorite foods...salads and pizza from Varlamos and our favorite pink cookies from UW. We opened up one of our bottles of wine we brought home from France (from Gigondas) and popped in our Wedding Video. It was so fun to re-live our wedding day (4 1/2 years ago) and reflect on all that has happened since that day.

During the wedding video, there is a picture montage that includes baby pictures of Kyle and me. Okay, I give in...Andy looks exactly like his daddy. There are two pictures that could be Andy. Andy may have my lips, but they are on Kyle's mouth...so I can't even claim Andy's mouth! I guess I can claim that Andy has my blue eyes...but only the color - everything else is Kyle. I can't complain one bit - when I found out we were having a boy...I envisioned a mini-Kyle running besides his daddy with a tool belt. I guess our vision came true! What can I say, Andy is a lucky guy (coming from mother and wife - haha).

No comments: