Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our 'lil Pumpkin

For an early Halloween, Andy and I went to the annual Gamma Phi Beta Trick-or-Treat. Mostly, it's a chance for us girls to catch up...but this was Andy's first experience in a sorority. We had a lot of fun and were able to play with Callie, Robbie, and Nick too. Mom ate all of the candy for Andy : ) I use to dread the "alumni trick-or-treat" night when I lived in the house, but last night made up for all of those years dressing up for the alumni.

Dad showing off our 'lil pumpkin before the big outing.
Andy thinking he is pretty cool with his pumpkin hat on.

Now Andy is laughing with mom and dad...

At Gamma Phi with Alvin, Simon, and Theodore

Big Cousin taking care of Andy...chipmunk and pumpkin hats off (it was too hot!).

1 comment:

cjohnson27 said...

Oh my...Callie sitting on that Gammi Phi couch brings back memories! Andy and the cousins look sooooo darling! XO!